kent county show

dwain

a lot of the country shows arent what they used to be but still ask for high gate prices, theres one near me every August bank hol but its got smaller and smaller and not much interests me now as it used to, others of course prob still enjoy it :) :)

Well i did go yesterday to my suprise my friend offered to take me and i was suprisingly impressed. My entry was ?7.00 and for that it was quite alright .... needs more tractors  :D Some interesting things happening down there though  :) I'll put some pics up later

i think it was brill what did you think of the jd stand  :o

I think it was awesome, quite a bit of stuff there but a bit of a bum if you didn't go through entrance 4  :-\ Luckily i did ... but the John Deere stand was alot better than the MF display wise but MF were alot more generous methinks ... still a JD boy however  :) :)

i got a goody bag off the massy stand not many people had them i think thay could't eaven give them away i just felt sorry for them  :D :D :D

the jd stand was BIG i did like the 9620t

i got a goody bag off the massy stand not many people had them i think thay could't eaven give them away i just felt sorry for them  :D :D :D

the jd stand was BIG i did like the 9620t

Yeah nice blokes, i've found that the Massey guys are always a lot more helpful than the Deeres. I got a bag from MF with a nice hat, the UH 135 keyring and a pen and then told i could take as many brochures as i wanted ..... so i did  :D

And yeah it was very nice, along side the 7430. Shame they were locked  :-\

Yeah nice blokes, i've found that the Massey guys are always a lot more helpful than the Deeres. I got a bag from MF with a nice hat, the UH 135 keyring and a pen and then told i could take as many brochures as i wanted ..... so i did  :D

And yeah it was very nice, along side the 7430. Shame they were locked  :-\

The Massey guys have to give more away than J.D. guys  it's called bribery so you like Massey's :D :D ;D:D :D

The Massey guys have to give more away than J.D. guys  it's called bribery so you like Massey's :D :D ;D:D :D

......Or they have more profit to be investing in freebies........ ;)

Well lets not get personal  :D :D

The massey guys were happy to give things away and were nice chaps but the difference is that Deere were selling soo much more. They had Siku, Britains and Bruder in there with shirts, caps all the JD accesories and i didn't see that with MF .... both were good stands  :)