ballymorran farms

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i like the crush did you buy the tractor linkage adapter for it some lovely gear parked up there nothing like that down here the ban ended on the 1st of jan a fair few farms have it out near us

cheers denis no didnt must look into that though  :D ours commenced 1st january and we have the best weather now boys balin silage and sowin winter wheat up here

nice models there, crush looks well! i like the company car on the diet feeder ;D;) ;)

i had to laugh there saturday night i was headn home from milkin at houstons there was a carcrash outside lisbane so i had to go via ardmillan i pulled out at killinchy mace and there was will i am in the 6420s he had the hazards on i was gona shout at him are you causing accidents but he was likely in getin a feed  :D

i had to laugh there saturday night i was headn home from milkin at houstons there was a carcrash outside lisbane so i had to go via ardmillan i pulled out at killinchy mace and there was will i am in the 6420s he had the hazards on i was gona shout at him are you causing accidents but he was likely in getin a feed  :D

:D :D :D aye he's a lucky boy crusing about in thon yoke!

I dropped the crush I bought from Andy at Toytrac. Was moving stuff around and knocked it off the sideboard. ..

Not that I worried. .. ..

It's a well made model, not a mark or crack anywhere. Fairplay to him. Worth the money twice I reckon. Got a galvanised one the same as yours  ;)

I dropped the crush I bought from Andy at Toytrac. Was moving stuff around and knocked it off the sideboard. ..

Not that I worried. .. ..

It's a well made model, not a mark or crack anywhere. Fairplay to him. Worth the money twice I reckon. Got a galvanised one the same as yours  ;)

we were well impressed with them tris have one the same at one of the yards i work on