1:43 Scale Fordson E27N

Bought off eBay this week, after a quick read I thought I was buying a 1:16 cheap but after buying it I realised (after reading the title properly) it was a 1:43 scale. As with all UH stuff its packed with detail despite its small stature, which is apparent when its placed next to the 1:16 tractor. There seems to be no hachette release scheduled so if anyone has any clue why they've made it any information will be greatly received.

dsc02983yx9.jpg

dsc02984pk2.jpg

dsc02986xu4.jpg

This tractor is one of the Hachette series of models. The guy that lists these un-boxed seems to list a lot of these models is from China and we all think here that he must either work in the factory or in the packaging plant and 'filters' a few off. Look out for a French chap who's Ebay name is MickyVs (Michael Vassiliou), he usually has a good range of these models complete with packaging and the magazine that goes with them. He usually lists them in his 'shop' for around ?14 each plus p+p under 'buy it now'.

I got this of a English chap who goes by the eBay name of "doctordan5dinkytoys", I've seen the guys from china selling but I tend to stay away from buying Chinese goods on eBay after a cheap pair of trainers turned into a ?150 nightmare. I wasn't overly impressed by the David Brown cropmaster they had made, the tires are pretty awful and the paint looks far too thick.