New dairy barn

texas

Brilliant pics Bas.... looks like a stunning unit... can I ask what the brush is for  ???

I think it's for brushing muck off the cows Mark as they walk by it kind of brushes the side of them. I may well be wrong though.

Looks like a modern unit they have there, some nice kit too  :-\ ;) Thanks for posting Bas  ;)

I think it's for brushing muck off the cows Mark as they walk by it kind of brushes the side of them. I may well be wrong though.

Looks like a modern unit they have there, some nice kit too  :-\ ;) Thanks for posting Bas  ;)

Yes the brush is for brushing the muck off.

Texas

At your place are there many free stallbarns?

Texas

We dont have a indoor system, our farm is 160 acres, avrage padock size is 3acres, we run a all grass based system using minamal silage imput, we use 10ha of turnips each year for summer feed, we have a 32 a side herring bone cow shed ( been re made in to a 44 )

What i was meaning about  the simlaraity was the milking aera,

Ill get some pics today for you bas  ;)

We dont have a indoor system, our farm is 160 acres, avrage padock size is 3acres, we run a all grass based system using minamal silage imput, we use 10ha of turnips each year for summer feed, we have a 32 a side herring bone cow shed ( been re made in to a 44 )

What i was meaning about  the simlaraity was the milking aera,

Ill get some pics today for you bas  ;)

Thanks Nick can't wait to see the pictures

Texas

• 3 weeks later...