SALTEX 2007

Here are some pics from SALTEX taken last Thursday.

For those not in the know SALTEX is the national trade show for the landscaping, turf and amenity industries. It is held every September at Windsor race course. Given that this is the last year i was based just up the road from Windsor i thought i had better make the effort to go.

I have been to better shows, could have done with much, much more demonstration areas, but was still a decent day out.

The pics i am posting are tractor related as i thought they are more likley to be of interest. As you will appricate they are nearly all compacts. This is of interest for another reason, in that if there is still a classic tractor movement in 20 to 30 years time, these are the tractors most people are likley to be collecting because only very few will have the space or money to keep todays giant sized farm kit.

I have close to 50 pics to post which i will do in two or three lots over the next few days..........