Lemken Plough - Guszmann (German site)

Barry

http://www.guszmann.at/bernhard.php

Can anybody help with this one........preferably a German!!

Been looking at this site for a while, and would really like me one of those Lemken ploughs....but are they for sale??

Using the AltaVista translator, i'm guessing that the heading "Verkauf" (sales) may mean that the items are for sale.

Has anybody writen to him to ask if they are for sale?

Does anybody know if they are for sale?

Does he sell them at Zwolle?

How much are they?

post-864-132638652033_thumb.jpg

http://www.guszmann.at/bernhard.php

Can anybody help with this one........preferably a German!!

Been looking at this site for a while, and would really like me one of those Lemken ploughs....but are they for sale??

Using the AltaVista translator, i'm guessing that the heading "Verkauf" (sales) may mean that the items are for sale.

Has anybody writen to him to ask if they are for sale?

Does anybody know if they are for sale?

Does he sell them at Zwolle?

How much are they?

When i am right he don't sale any items. But only the instructions how to built it. But if i where you i would wait to buy a conversion lemken. Maybe some conversion builders wwill make from the kverneland plough a lemken or maybe a someone will bring a lemken on the market.

Texas

Texas

No, he does not sell them, he only makes a few of each model for himself and his close friends.

Shame, i'd have paid alot of money for one of those, they are beauties.....lets hope UH are going to make one for us next, along with the Kverneland from AGRARtoys

As a German and of course native speaker I can confirm that no modells are offered (officially at least) on his site - only building instructions. Nevertheless, contacting him might result in any chance of purchasing any of his items? Guess they will be pretty expensive, even more expensive than our (semi-)professional customizers here in this Forum ;-)

• 1 month later...

No, he does not sell them, he only makes a few of each model for himself and his close friends.

Shame, i'd have paid alot of money for one of those, they are beauties.....lets hope UH are going to make one for us next, along with the Kverneland from AGRARtoys

Hey,Bernhard Guszmann is a friend of mine but he isn't from Germany but from Austria. He did 3 of this Lemken ploughs and when I talked the last time to him he don't want to build any more. But he told me the price for the plow with roller...... it is very very very cheap for a model of this quality..... But I think its better don't to tell the price  ;)

Hey,Bernhard Guszmann is a friend of mine but he isn't from Germany but from Austria. He did 3 of this Lemken ploughs and when I talked the last time to him he don't want to build any more. But he told me the price for the plow with roller...... it is very very very cheap for a model of this quality..... But I think its better don't to tell the price  ;)

AWWWW  GO ON!!  ;D