Bean Vining 2007.....

NewHolland2

Well the viners arrived early yesterday morning and have been working away since then.....Have managed plenty of snaps which I'll get up later.....Some of the night-time shots came out fairly well too.....I wait the development of the SLR night-time pictures which usually turn out better than the digi cam ones.....Am going to try the night-time pics again tonight with the digi to see if I can improve on last night's effort.....Will start getting the pictures up tomorrow once they've all left..... :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good mate, never seen bean vining, Is it much diffrent from peas?

Just a different header on the harvester as a rule, a narrow combine type head.

Come on Supermart, where's the pictures??  ::):D;)

Sounds good mate, never seen bean vining, Is it much diffrent from peas?

Not really mate.....As Jas said the only difference is the combine-type reel on the front.....However they can harvest them with a pea-type header if the crop is swathed before-hand.....In this case they were using the combine-type header..... :)

Just a different header on the harvester as a rule, a narrow combine type head.

Come on Supermart, where's the pictures??  ::):D;)

Well I was out at 5am this morning getting pictures and videos of them leaving so I'm a bit tired but I'll start getting them uploaded after tea..... ;)

cracking pics mart ;), often see doug mitchell's lorries up this way, he's usually carting machinery to and from the machinery sale when its on.

Cheers mate..... :)

This one has been on the peas and then onto the beans.....I think he must just hire it to ECV for as long as they need it.....They've also got one of Norman Jamieson's DAF's carting too..... :)