Lower White Hill Farm

HenryMC

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

wow nearly been a year just to keep you updated i have had a time of from the farm but got back yesterday so updates will be coming soon !!!

we have also had to sell some of our old kit but new kit on the way soon we are also pushing are contracting buisness forward so Lower white hill farm will be more of a hobby buisness  ;) ;)

well had to get up early this morning to check the little bit of grain we cut last night before it rained was drying out alright ready for some new stuff coming in so unfortunatly today wasnt on the combine but shoveling grain so got a couple of picture of grain coming in  ;) ;)

SNV36590.jpg

SNV36591.jpg

SNV36597.jpg

SNV36601.jpg

SNV36607.jpg

SNV36606.jpg

SNV36608.jpg

That's exactly what i was thinking for my layout, maybe with a bit of modification one could be added.

yeah i have a land drover discovery 3 and its got a hook on and i seem to think that it is screwable so i could take it of and put it on the vogue i reckon the new triple axel livestock trailer would look great  :) :)