V?derstad Drill

bennyv78

I dont now where it is taken. I hav spoken to a modelman at V?derstad and they said that it will be in shop after christmas/new year holidays. IF UH where able to deliver in time to agritechnica they would deliver straight to them.

I think its the Jumbo

I thought 936 said this drill wasnt at Agritechnica?  That picture was taken at Agritechnica Benny?

Anyway its ace & im glad I didnt waste good money on Britains dull version :-\  Looks like another item too go behind my new Quady :D

Hey,

it was at the Agritechnica, but I found it just today. It wasn't at the Vadestadt stand but on the world tillage and soil show. But the pictures I made arnet so excellent.

I have a feeling that it is not necessarily UH who makes the decision what is going to be produced, but maybe the agri corporations like Fendt, Claas, Kuhn etc hire them to do scale models of their products.

I may be wrong, but I doubt that UH would release so many drills in such a short time. We now have the Horsch, Lemken, Vaderstad and rumours of an Amazone as well as possibly a Kuhn.

I think universal hobbies and all the 'new' other firms will kill the complete model market and the customizing scene..... Because they releases so many models and you can't be sure what model will be released next...

For my part, I did the Krone zx last year complete on myself...... all made from metal and so on.... if you now look at the Wiking trailer I must say i could better do another convo the last half year... just the same with the new 515 from Weise wich i built since nearly 5 years....

I think all the realeases are good. It will give a wider range of models with higer finish and better price. Before we had 3 modelmaker who ruled total, they could do what ever they feeled like, and consumers just could nicley buy the monsters for models. This is right and we collectors are the winners because we got a lot more models to buy and the makers has to fight more to attract us.

I think all the realeases are good. It will give a wider range of models with higer finish and better price. Before we had 3 modelmaker who ruled total, they could do what ever they feeled like, and consumers just could nicley buy the monsters for models. This is right and we collectors are the winners because we got a lot more models to buy and the makers has to fight more to attract us.

totally agree. we can not complain about bad modells of old manufactures on the one hand and complain about too many (good) releases by new manufactureres on the other hand.

There are people like me not able to do conversions on their own and therefore are dependend on all these new good releases. I will aquire the UH Lemken drill for my larger MF and the UH Vaderstad drill for my larger John Deere. And I am glad I did not buy the really bad Britains V?derstad drill  ;D

They have succeed to capture and wrap true disappointment in a box.

:D :D :D :D oh my god quote of the day to you!!!! :D :D :D :D

I must say this is one unit ive been waiting a long time for, i think im definitely getting one massive cabinet instead of one large one!

and i am stoked i didnt buy the britains vaderstad too...

:D :D :D :D oh my god quote of the day to you!!!! :D :D :D :D

I must say this is one unit ive been waiting a long time for, i think im definitely getting one massive cabinet instead of one large one!

and i am stoked i didnt buy the britains vaderstad too...

me too. i picked the britains one up in the shop and then put it back . will have a look at this new model too see if a conversion can be made out of the britains one and this one. my shed is getting cramped now with all these new models coming out, time to do out the loft i think ::) ::)

I have decided on a patience is a virtue policy with model buying!  Im baseing my purchases on what is popular in real life working the fields in east anglia and wont buy any model I dont see ;)  For example we have plenty of JD8030,7830,7530 & 6920s also Case Quadtracs.  So I have bought models of these :) As far as implements go its Vady drills & cultivation kit, Horsch kit , KV ploughs , Marston trailers, New Holland combines & balers etc.  This makes things a lot less expensive than buying fleets of various brands of tractors & more discerning too.  Also its nice when a new piece of kit is released that fits the farms profile and can be bought ;D

• 2 months later...