moving forward

scaledowndriver

hello, my first post on here and forgive me if it's a daft one.

However I've bought a bunch of Britain's farm animals on e-bay, which happen to come with an Ifor Williams livestock trailer.  I bought them for my son, for Xmas.

Since there is a livestock trailer, I thought I'd buy something to pull it, I understand it's built to go with the 1/32 scale items. The question is - do the wheels go round on the vehicles?  I ask because I saw on one site a vehicle described as 'static model'.  To me, this implies it doesn't move.  Can anyone enlighten me?  Are there particular vehicles I should look for/avoid if I'm looking for moving wheels?  Thank you.

hello, my first post on here and forgive me if it's a daft one.

However I've bought a bunch of Britain's farm animals on e-bay, which happen to come with an Ifor Williams livestock trailer.  I bought them for my son, for Xmas.

Since there is a livestock trailer, I thought I'd buy something to pull it, I understand it's built to go with the 1/32 scale items. The question is - do the wheels go round on the vehicles?  I ask because I saw on one site a vehicle described as 'static model'.  To me, this implies it doesn't move.  Can anyone enlighten me?  Are there particular vehicles I should look for/avoid if I'm looking for moving wheels?  Thank you.

Welcome Mr Scaledowndriver... and not a daft question at all - any of the Britains Land Rovers (Defender 90 etc) will pull it... and their wheels do turn properly :)

thanks very much for your quick response.  I have bought a Land Rover hard top, they have free delivery on Amazon so I got some sheep and pigs too, I expect they will fit nicely in the trailer.  I'll have a good look before I wrap it up as when my son gets it at Christmas I doubt I'll get my hands on it as easily!