grain pusher

a bit i have good reasons:

1. im a lady(joke!)

2. boys are meant to have one nail painted pink to represent breast cancer

3. it was a friend called jess's b day so she brought in a body paint and nail varinish so i got my nails done dont worry its glow in the dark so we all look like old school raveres (think its uv)

but thanks

1. im a lady(joke!)

3. it was a friend called jess's b day so she brought in a body paint and nail varinish so i got my nails done dont worry its glow in the dark so we all look like old school raveres (think its uv)

but thanks

Yeah whatever mate......means there's two of us. ;)::):D

1. im a lady(joke!)

but thanks

Body paint? Did you strip nerkked and paint each other  :-\ :D

Seriously good conversion but pink just isn't you  ;):D

Body paint? Did you strip nerkked and paint each other  :-\ :D

Seriously good conversion but pink just isn't you  ;):D

naaaaaaaa we were at school so it was only the face but it got out of hand and ended up on scirts ans jackets and also i hair!!!! wish we did get naked though there was a load of fitties there (this was all at school)

but thanks anyway ;D ;D and as for pink its ok but not metallic pink its a bit OTT and its still on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ye but i got to go in for 15 mins on thursday for eng oral exam  :'( gutted as i was asked if i could  go on the tanker down the race track as they were doing wet tyre testing  :'( :'( but i would have to be down there by 8 and my exam is at 9:15  :'( :'( could of got pics of the 3095 and the racetracks tl100 both on tankers  :'(

12:25 yesterday

went mooving cows in the after noon

this morning was up at the dairy for 7:30 strawing up and other stuff like that then have been on trees all day lots of tight driving in the jd picking up branches from in the ditch that were hidden behind trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!