Why are so many forum members so obsessed with MF

Fendt Fahrer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just re-read the title of this post.... 'Why are so many forum members so obsessed with Marky Ferguson'......

.... must be his wit, charm, charisma and legendary pulling-power I guess :D :D :D :D

Come on you lot ,follow me I am much more than that.... ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

seriously, I have to agree with the Valtras I do also think they are very good and they are right up there with my favorits. Of the oldies my favorit one has to be the Ford 5000. I think the same way that Ford tractors were top shelf until the 10 series. I have many friends that run Deeres, New Holland's, Case's or MF's but none of them would buy another NH. My rule of thumb is: you can buy anything made in a northern european country but stay away of anything made in a Latin country. Work mentality ,I think, is just not the same.

The 10 series has a lot of fans and there are a lot of 10's running around here still. The small 30 series Utility tracors also have a great reputation but the larger 30 series have a very bad reputation. My 7710-II has been great up till I messed up the motor with 5200 hours :'(

This may have been mentioned before, but in my experience it all starts at a very young age, all small children just love the colour red on tractors for some reason and for some, no disrespect, it just stuck!  ;)

Observe little kids at a rally or a show and they always go to the red ones first.

This may have been mentioned before, but in my experience it all starts at a very young age, all small children just love the colour red on tractors for some reason and for some, no disrespect, it just stuck!  ;)

Observe little kids at a rally or a show and they always go to the red ones first.

you could get in trouble for doing that  ;) ;) ;)