merlo multi farmer

fendt-man-matty

well i was reading in the farmers weekly mag about the merlo being a great tractor, and i was realy tempted to buy the model of it but one problem, i would like the one with the 2 grabs and the pallets, but enfortunately it doesnt come with a bucket, could anyone that has a merlo see if the britains JD 3400 bucket will fit the merlo ??? plzzz :-\ or if anyone knows anyone that could build one, becuase i wouldnt mind buying a merlo from christmas money but prefer to check this out first :-\ thank you very much if you respond to this ;)

well i was reading in the farmers weekly mag about the merlo being a great tractor, and i was realy tempted to buy the model of it but one problem, i would like the one with the 2 grabs and the pallets, but enfortunately it doesnt come with a bucket, could anyone that has a merlo see if the britains JD 3400 bucket will fit the merlo ??? plzzz :-\ or if anyone knows anyone that could build one, becuase i wouldnt mind buying a merlo from christmas money but prefer to check this out first :-\ thank you very much if you respond to this ;)

I may have a green merlo bucket somewhere you can have if you want? Just need to pay the postage if you want it?  ;D;)???

im getting one soon only because i need a new teleporter and becaues ive had an idea for some time regarding a bucket!!!!!!!

if the buckets are interchangeable and stuff like that do the buckets stay on or if you put it on the floor to scrape would it just lift up and fall off!!!