• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Does anyone else think that the cab on new 7530 tractor isnt as realistic as 6920s!  Which is surprising as in realife all JD changed was the cab lights ;D  But somehow the new siku looks "well, CRAP"

I am seriously hopeing that when Wiking introduce their highly detailed 6930 models that I will be able too retro fit the cab of it onto my 7530 :)

Mind you it will be bloody expensive transplant if new tractor costs as much as the Fendt936 >:(

Does anyone else think that the cab on new 7530 tractor isnt as realistic as 6920s!  Which is surprising as in realife all JD changed was the cab lights ;D  But somehow the new siku looks "well, CRAP"

I am seriously hopeing that when Wiking introduce their highly detailed 6930 models that I will be able too retro fit the cab of it onto my 7530 :)

Mind you it will be bloody expensive transplant if new tractor costs as much as the Fendt936 >:(

The first thing I will do to a Wiking 6930 is cut it down into a 6430 :o :o

I just hope it has a proper cab and not the 'everyone else has a four post cab, so we'll do one too' cab ::) ::)

You're a brave man Paul..... but I think that's why your stuff comes out so well....I will most certainly be looking forward to that one.... when we seeing that IH in a topic up here anyway.....? Or have I just missed it ... ???::)