Farmer-Miniaturen

NewHolland

Hello everybody

Iam new on this forum but I would like you to show my collection and my hand-build models.

www.farmer-miniaturen.tk

But it's in Dutch so if you want to see my collection:

Click left on 'Verzamelin' (Collection)

Then you've got 'Nieuws' (New models) or again 'Verzamelin' (Collection) and 'Verzameling(verbouwd)' (Collection of my hand-build models).

You also see 'Projecten' (Report of my building-projects) Were you can see how I build some models.

It's just a beginning jet but I saw that I had 7000 visitors in one year so soon I am going to build more models and post more pictures.

Hope you like it and if you don't understand something just ask. That's why I'm here  ;)

Niek

Yes, that's my first project. It's used often here in the Netherlands. For manure spreading. With trucks they fill it and then the traktor with tanker doesn't have to go all the way back to the farm. Don't know if they use it everywhere but here you see it very often.

It's a simple design, made of metal.