fergy pulling a deere.........massey, massey, massey oi

pudding

ha ha!....dumb title huh

my friend ronan, is irish but lives in america, works in a agronomy company i worked for when i went to the states

he brought his own small piece of paradise and needed a tractor, this is it

last year he grew corn on his paradise, so he borrowed this planter,

ha ha!.....ronan don't have much time for the net, but he has a toy collection that will make your jaw drop, pitty its all in boxes hiding in wardrobes......lots of it don't see the light of day for a good reason.........need to get him to stick his head in here one day,

he has a JD grain cart in 1/16 scale with jack that works and a roll over tarp......ha ha!

post-1303-13263868826_thumb.jpg

that tractor is a hydro too.......i think he had to stop a couple times, let it cool, i think a mechanical would be the ideal tractor for this job

it is a badge engineered MF marky, they were good tractors, i think Kumatsu had something to do with these ones in japan (or was i thinking of the IH284's).........or this could be a Shibaura

don't think they were using ISEKI compacts at that point in time

he did well out of the corn, got it to the elivator when the price was highest too