dung spreading

Stuarty C

thats all part of th fun ;D ;D

Not when you're contracting, thats the way you lose customers. We stopped the contractor spreading where I used to work when it was wet as it took too much work to sort the fields out afterwards. When I later worked for that contractor, no one there liked spreading in the wet as it gave the firm a bad name

Not when you're contracting, thats the way you lose customers. We stopped the contractor spreading where I used to work when it was wet as it took too much work to sort the fields out afterwards. When I later worked for that contractor, no one there liked spreading in the wet as it gave the firm a bad name

but what can you :-\ contractor needs the work :-\ the farmer shudnt employ the contractor if he didnt want the field messed up :-\

but what can you :-\ contractor needs the work :-\ the farmer shudnt employ the contractor if he didnt want the field messed up :-\

It doesn't work like that, you don't ring up a contractor the day before you want them and say can you come tomorrow, you have to fit in with their workload so it may well be too wet when they get to you. In the case of the contractor I worked for they spread in excess of 500,000 tons of much a year with between 6 and 8 spreaders over an area spanning from Chatteris in Cambridgeshire down to the other side of Ipswich in Suffolk, this includes all of Norfolk so there is no way you could guarantee they would get to you in ideal conditions

the 115 is sitting on pump

105 on feed wagon

135 on tanker

885 on scrapper

so no need for hooking on and off  ;D

and my cosins ford 4610 just incase ;)

Soooo lazy! I spend about half my life at the back of my tractor! :o::):D

Soooo lazy! I spend about half my life at the back of my tractor! :o::):D

We've got 4 tractors and the matbro on 400 suckler/beef and I still spend most of my time behind the tractor or taking pipes on and off the matbro :D :D :D They need to design something that connects all the pipes and pto's automatically :D :D :D

Nice pics Nash, need some floats for your marshall, I see ruts :o :o :o;)

How much more bigger does he need to go hes got BN3's on her already

should let a little air out though maybe that will help

mate of mine had a 2200 gallon gwt tanker on tandam axle BN'3s ran 18 psi in em they would hardly leave a mark

They probably wouldn't leave a mark, she did have an extra axle to share the weight though compared to the Marshall. We run a Marshall a 105 on slightly smaller boot's and they soon start slipping and digging in when they find a wet spot, we did run her on a set of old combine rears once, but was a bit too wide for most gates, eleaveate the rut problem though ;) ;)

They probably wouldn't leave a mark, she did have an extra axle to share the weight though compared to the Marshall. We run a Marshall a 105 on slightly smaller boot's and they soon start slipping and digging in when they find a wet spot, we did run her on a set of old combine rears once, but was a bit too wide for most gates, eleaveate the rut problem though ;) ;)

alleviated  even ....good to read you Nathan

theres a fella up by us milks 115 cows runs a few beef cattle has around 7 tractors and a merlo shovel

he has a 1294 case wit loader

a 3065 wit mf loader

couple of smaller masseys for yard work

keeps the tanker on the 6290

the wagtail on the 3095

and the topper on the 3065 now that he has the merlo

and he gets contractors to cut the silage  :D

our machines stay on in the summer , dont do much in the winter though :-\

david brown 1390 -goes on the wrapper

ford 4600-stays on the hedgecutter

ford 7610-stays on the hedgecutter

internation 955xl with quicke 655  loader - goes on the krone 8 rotor tedder with bale grab on the front

ford 8210 with turbo-claas rollant 46 baler-tarrup 308/ in the winter it will go on the 45ft grass rake  :)

case 885xl-goes on the pz 380 haybob \ in the winter it will go on the grass roller :)

massey ferguson 3095 with turbo goes on the tarrup 308-claas rollant 46/ and the tanker , and muck spreader  :)

nh 7840-stays on the hedgecutter or goes on the baler

nh tl 90- in the shed as the cranks gone  :'(

and the manitou is ither on clamp or carting bales with the inter  :)