more site works pics

civilpek

well ive had to take some time off work cos of the continuing terential rain day after day. up to last thursday we were working through it as much as we could but weve caught up to ourselves now and cant travel most of the site so its just a case of wating for it to clear up.

heres a picture of the site entrance last week, caused by blocked drains further back the main road, i had to leave my car in there for two days cos i couldnt get it out, parked it on a hump so it was ok though

other one shows a bit of the site with top layer of soil skimmed off

post-24-132638694184_thumb.jpg

post-24-132638694187_thumb.jpg

i bet youve racked a few hours up on that hitachi since purchasing it  ;):)

how deep was that ? as its about 8-12 inches in some places round our farm  :)

ive put up about 200 hours on it now at the moment but havent really none anything with it in about a week now cos its so wet. at the entrance to the site it was about 2.5 - 3ft deep and that was on the main road......... kerry county council for you ;)

Thats just what you want to see after you have bought a well expesive house what its built on ha ha!

nice pics mate

i know boy doesnt look to good from them pics does it  ;D but in reality you couldnt get a firmer base, there is only about 1 inch to 2.5 inches off top soil in that field if you can call it that, it was always a crap field with a thick iron pan just under the surface thus absolutely no soakage. we turned alot of ground a few years ago with track machines and by ploughing it all turned out great after except for this field which pretty much went straight back into rushes shortly after cos the pan was too thick. but just under that slop pictured  ;D is a base like concrete. we could draw away from there now but our problem is we cant get to the tipping site! il put pics up later to show what i mean

• 2 months later...