Tractor World - Three Counties Showground, Malvern - 1st-2nd March 2008

Barry

An excellant show, lots of real machines sold in an auction outside on the Saturday (Usually in the freezing rain!) and renovations inside.

There is also a number of toy/model dealers inside too, selling the usual models, and 3 or 4 of these dealers selling "scrappers" and loose models aswell.  Lots of brochure, overalls and other tractor bits and pieces too be found too.

Another good part of the show is the custom model competition, and the layout competition, last year the layouts were really good.

If your within an hours journey from Malvern its well worth a visit.

Entry was ?5 last year, but, as with everything, i'm guessing it may be a bit more.

Word of warning....if it is raining, and your parking in the field, don't park on the grass. Park right next to the gravel roads, i was stuck in the grass for an hour waiting for the farmer who lives next to the field to come and pull me out, not good!!!