Beetroot Harvesting Nz 08

Kiwi6920

Hey guys had a good evening on friday (needed it after the morning phone call) On my way home to feed mums dogs i found these guys working, I found it very intresting

Any way the pics ;D

The harvester tractor

M01A0580.jpg

M01A0581.jpg

Jd 7920 carting

M01A0582.jpg

M01A0583.jpg

Her bin

M01A0584.jpg

M01A0585.jpg

M01A0586.jpg

The FMC single rower

M01A0587.jpg

M01A0588.jpg

M01A0589.jpg

M01A0590.jpg

Jd7810 and second bin

M01A0593.jpg

M01A0592.jpg

M01A0594.jpg

All 3 waiting for the truck before they could harvest more

M01A0595.jpg

Loading the road trailer, has V bin with convayer belt floor

M01A0599.jpg

M01A0600.jpg

M01A0598.jpg

The 6600 and topper

M01A0602.jpg

Ok  i have bored you enough, i have more pics on the harvester working and some night shots If you want them ill chuck them up, let me know

Hope you like the pics

nice pics!!, now post the others!  ;):) :)

Will do after milking, i got slightly snap happy ::) ::)

Indeed very interesting pics, where are you from New Zealand??

i am from Palmerston North in New zealand, these pics were taken in Hawkesbay

Nice pics Nick. Watties are crsips are they not? The name is familiar to me and I am sure it was crisps or something we saw while we were out there. I don't suppose you know what the running gear on the bottom of those bins was do you mate? Some nice photo's there, all the kit is a new one on me I must say.

Nice pics Nick. Watties are crsips are they not? The name is familiar to me and I am sure it was crisps or something we saw while we were out there. I don't suppose you know what the running gear on the bottom of those bins was do you mate? Some nice photo's there, all the kit is a new one on me I must say.

Watties = Heinz Watties ;) They are every thing caned mate, most famous, baked beans ;)

They are scratch built systems mate, Changer type tracks with spaced truck tyes and off road tracked dumper bottom rollers from what i could tell,

Last 3 now, i got snap happy on the 7810, but hey who couldnt :D :D Other than some one who doesnt like JD

M01A0639.jpg

M01A0640.jpg

M01A0641.jpg

Hope you enjoyed all the pics and found it partly intresting, i loved been on the harvester, This is why i ALLWAYS ask to take my pics, i end up in a machine insted ::)

Interesting pics.  :)

How stable is that bin when you are tipping?  :)

Very , more stable than wheels, each track is around 500mm wide, and its the same width as duals, (around 3m) so realy stable

They really are excellent photo's Nick. Those night time ones are the best.

Cheers mate, i didnt think they were that good, i need  real digi cam for night pics i think  ;)

Cheers Henry