Fordson tractor DVD

I posted this question earlier in the ebay section, but until now nor esponse at all ???

Has anyone bought this dvd and can tell me if it is worth buying. He says it will only play in the UK because it is PAL. I looked at some of my dvd's and they say PAL. The Netherlands is region 2 also.

Are the films on it original Ford films?

Thanks, Jack.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fordson-Major-Dexta-World-Series-Tractor-films_W0QQitemZ130194680322QQihZ003QQcategoryZ122190QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Take a look at your DVD player/recorder Jack. If it does take region 2 you will be ok. If it takes region 1 and 2 even better, it should be marked (usually will say 'multi-region' if it does, you will find the information in the machines user handbook). A lot of earlier players will only take region 2 as this is the recognised system. I believe that most of the 'pirated' DVD's are recorded on region 1 so a lot of recorders were only made to play region 2 to try and eliminate the production and use of pirate DVD's.

Region 2 -  Europe and North America.  Region 1 - Asia.

Take a look at your DVD player/recorder Jack. If it does take region 2 you will be ok. If it takes region 1 and 2 even better, it should be marked (usually will say 'multi-region' if it does, you will find the information in the machines user handbook). A lot of earlier players will only take region 2 as this is the recognised system. I believe that most of the 'pirated' DVD's are recorded on region 1 so a lot of recorders were only made to play region 2 to try and eliminate the production and use of pirate DVD's.

Region 2 -  Europe and North America.   Region 1 - Asia.

Thanks powerrabbit, I checked and the dvd will run on my dvd player no problem.

Hopefully someone can now tell me about the films on it, please ;)

Regards, Jack