siku stop stocking the uk

Massey Boy

Our local chap had the same problem, he's had an account with the previous distributor for 20 odd years he says and all of a sudden Siku pulled the plug on them, he hadn't yet go his sorted when I last saw him, but he'd put in a huge order before the previous distributor sold out. Has just about everything.

Our local chap had the same problem, he's had an account with the previous distributor for 20 odd years he says and all of a sudden Siku pulled the plug on them, he hadn't yet go his sorted when I last saw him, but he'd put in a huge order before the previous distributor sold out. Has just about everything.

It shouldn't be a problem - I met the rep from Alpha in London and they seem a good company to deal with. I haven't been able to stock Siku through problems with their previous distributor (they insisted on rather large order quantities for a small retailer) - but I am considering doing so now :-\

That's good news for you then Mandy, my man did seem to have to place pretty large orders for stock. Perhaps that's why Siku made the change, to open it up to more of the smaller traders which are appearing?

good to hear that Mandy, i remember you telling me that!

the Siku news is in the Model Tractor mag, page 6 ;)

Alpha Toys Ltd, Rickmansworth, owned by Irish Siku distributor, Banaghans

Banaghan & Co. Ltd.

IRL - Nenagh, Co. Tipperary

Ireland

Tel.: +353 67 33888

Fax: +353 67 33433

E-mail: info@banaghans.ie

Wiking will now go through Model Masters of Weston Super Mare :-\

good to hear that Mandy, i remember you telling me that!

the Siku news is in the Model Tractor mag, page 6 ;)

Alpha Toys Ltd, Rickmansworth, owned by Irish Siku distributor, Banaghans

Banaghan & Co. Ltd.

IRL - Nenagh, Co. Tipperary

Ireland

Tel.: +353 67 33888

Fax: +353 67 33433

E-mail: info@banaghans.ie

Wiking will now go through Model Masters of Weston Super Mare :-\

That was it, I knew there was something about the west country in there somewhere!!