One of these days: farming action near Neuss (Germany), 2008-03-15

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man o Man you are some Artist with that camera of yours.That last pic is out of this world

thank you very much. That is just my style, trying to combine various objects on one picture- therfore I like two or more tractors operating on one field at the same time ;-)

In this case however I was pleased with this combination on one tractor:

What sort of reaction do you get from the Farmers.Getting close to them can be a bit of a problem around here as many of there roads are for FORST u LANDWIRTSCHAFT only

mostly good and welcome reactions, the remainder of the farmer get relaxed when explaining them that I am a farming enthusiast which makes them proud of their business ;-)

Using farm ways by private cars is quite a usual public offence here but I have a permission of the communal authorities as I am intending to publish my pictures in a book "Modern Farming in the Neuss District" or so ...

And some further resulats of all this:

regarding the size of row crop wheels I can only guess, they seem to be not much wider than 20 cm, maybe even less. and of course they are not standard size but well adopted to the size of the individual tractors wearing them - row crop wheels are available in various sizes as much as I know ...

Back to yesterday. Following a convoy of three tractors passing by unfortunately only lead me to the end of action as they were just parked somewhere however at least I managed to make a few pictures of those active tractors ...