jd 3050 turbo

smish

just a short video i took at the weekend, i was movin a hitachi ex100 that i had borrowed to do some ground work around the house.

a while back, we decided to take the silencer off the jd, so it now roars through a stainless pipe straight off the turbo!!!

you can hear it coming for miles, especially with a load like this on board!!!

hope ye enjoy!!!

How much weight were you pulling there Joe if you take the trailer into consideration too??

well i reckon about 10 ton for the hitachi and probably about 4.5 tonne for the low loader, so close on 15 tonne i suppose altogether,maybe a bit more.

Sounds like a strong beast there Smish how many hours she done  ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

a lot!!!! close on 15000 now and still hasnt given me and hours trouble in last 2 years. just waiting on confirmation now from a mate of mine to see if she is sold. will be a very sad day to see her leave.

well i reckon about 10 ton for the hitachi and probably about 4.5 tonne for the low loader, so close on 15 tonne i suppose altogether,maybe a bit more.

a lot!!!! close on 15000 now and still hasnt given me and hours trouble in last 2 years. just waiting on confirmation now from a mate of mine to see if she is sold. will be a very sad day to see her leave.

Oh dear Joe - you are selling her - please tell me something blue or terracotta is replacing her ???

Looks in her element there I must say ;)

Oh dear Joe - you are selling her - please tell me something blue or terracotta is replacing her ???

Looks in her element there I must say ;)

not sure yet mate, selling her to pay for the last few bills for the house im building, so maybe in the autumn ill go hunting for a replacement again.

thinking about moving up to something around 94-95, 40k shuttle and front end loader,around the ?18-?20K mark.

yea i really regret being stuck in this situation but i dont think i have much choice but at least its my mate buyin it so i know it'll be well looked after and ill see it fairly regular and can get it anytime im stuck.

Not in as much an element as the driver!!!

At least its going to good home and will put a dent on the house bills - best have a roof over your head anyway :D :D

Joe, if I was you I would hold off until this time next year unless you get a deal wrapped up by September as you will find any loader tractors go up quite a good bit after the harvest ;) Looks like a 7740 so - Stan will be happy ;D ;D

doubt it will be a 40 series, maybe and 88-94 or 110-90 maybe, seen a few of the 110's lately with loaders on them.would have to stretch the budget for a 110 though!!!

Good man you know it makes sense - Dad still slightly regrets he didn't buy a 94 series when we bought the 4610 :( - must try and persuade him to buy the clean 956XL in the local dealers with 5500hrs :P

By the way don't buy the Fiat 110-90 in my local Valtra dealer in Wexford - its my friends and I know enough about her  :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Good man you know it makes sense - Dad still slightly regrets he didn't buy a 94 series when we bought the 4610 :( - must try and persuade him to buy the clean 956XL in the local dealers with 5500hrs :P

By the way don't buy the Fiat 110-90 in my local Valtra dealer in Wexford - its my friends and I know enough about her  :D :D ;) ;) ;)

if he see's what ya wrote about it you wont be his friend anymore!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

is that 110 in lacken?

if he see's what ya wrote about it you wont be his friend anymore!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

is that 110 in lacken?

:D :D :D Best keep in with him - I want to be driving his 110-90 turbo this summer and not that Valtra N121 (well I suppose I had better get an hour in to say I drove her :D :D)

Yep thats the one alright Joe - Tanco T150 loader on her with joystick would be nice if all the wear in the pivots was done - 7660 hours on the clock but it definetly well over 10k. I would be surprised if they sold her for less than 16k - by the way she is 96 not 94 as advertised in the IFJ. Stuff up there tends not to move too fast so will be a big price on her - I hear there is a nice one with Quicke loader and new tyres in Kehoes of Camolin ;) (another dear place  :()

make sure and bring the camera with ya!! and ya cab spin by lacken for a few snaps of their 110 too!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Will let you mate  ;)

The 110-90 is not up in Lacken yet - I was up at their open day last Friday as I had a day off after my exams - I think he will have her until the new N comes which should be pretty soon. He is doing right well out of them, he gets to keep the old Fiat for the moment and also has a demo model.

I think I posted pictures of his turboed NH 110-90 up here last July - will try and get them later ;)