how cool does this look

BERRY

I really do love the Bruder stuff, I have a new found obsession with it.

My kids love it too, they throw it around the garden, little one keeps falling over on it and it's practically bombproof.

That being said it also has some really nice detailing on it.

I bought them a JCB Fastrac [which has superb 4 wheel steering on it] a T/A mono grain trailer and a Manitou 633 at Spalding.

Before that I got my boy a Fendt 209 with loader and little T/A drop side tipper trailer.

The Manitou is grogeous but a little complicated for a sub-2 year old to play with properly, the boom lifts by widning a handle and extends and crowds by winding various knobs. He would prefer it just to be pulled up and down like the tractor loaders.

The 3 point hitches are on a thread so wind up and down, look pretty sturdy and there is now a great range of implements available.

I reckon they're pretty reasonably priced too. The big trailer was about 12 quid, Manitou around 20 and the JCB about the same.

The Fendt & trailer set was about ?25.

And boy can you have some proper fun with them, with the steering column extensions fitted poking out the sun roof you can have a hoot driving them around the dirt! Great sand pit toys..... Get them all!!!