drilling elephant grass

batcher

When I used to work as a weighbridge operator / loader driver / general dogs body  :D at the local grain store for the summer - one of the yard men used to always say no need for Amistar I heard Gramoxone does a great job on disease :D :D

Used to love the smell of that stuff trouble is it's been banned now think it affected the brain cells :o

Well off i go again had to meet the drill on site  ;D

looks the same from behind

SUNP0003-16.jpg

few extra bits tho

SUNP0002-15.jpg

SUNP0006-14.jpg

it's a reseeder 2 row

SUNP0004-15.jpg

and the best bit i can use the mxu  ;D

SUNP0001-15.jpg

the rotovater only has tines at each end with a metre gap in the middle and the first bit i had to do was on a bank and yes it does get a bit skippy when turning up hill  ;D

What an interesting machine! A proper real life Convo. Is it Bensons then Stevo or is it hired in/borrowed?

It is part of the job lot from the company suppling the grass  main drilling /patching /bailing tho that will be next year trouble is it took me 3hrs to patch 1 hectre today :o and 1/12 hrs to get there  ;D

bugger  :D :D

That's one word to use  ;D But i used a few more  ::) Well finished patch planting this week after 5 countys ended up in northhamptonshire about 70 miles from home 2 1/2 hrs to get home (love 50 kph) All thats left is about 60 odd acres of main drilling to do before me round bailing starts at the end of the week  ;D

Interesting read Stevo - I don't know of any miscanthus being grown this far north.... :)

Thanks hopefully next year we will be bailing some.We were told we could keep going on up to yorkshire  :o But i might get a bit of earache from the mrs .Been told today we have a couple of days main planting near sailsbury .Will ask the rep next time i see him how far north they go