farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

some great pictures you have taken there ,bit of a challenge for the men and machines there ,i think some of the contractors will stuggle over here this year very wet in southern england to  ;)

Thanks Graham. The first 2 days it is a sport and a little fun for those men but after that they have seen it.

Texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Nice updates, Bas!! The soil looks very dark and fertile there, is this part of the land reclaimed from the sea? Some nice machines as well, I like the FW60 being brought in to give a helping hand to some of the machines. I never tire of seeing the dutch and other European countries at work with their different kit.  :)

Dairy farmers making a profit in Holland this year Bas?

For many years now dairy farming has been the best earner for farmers in NZ.

The dairy farmers are making a little profit this year Ol.

Wow! Nice updates, Bas!! The soil looks very dark and fertile there, is this part of the land reclaimed from the sea? Some nice machines as well, I like the FW60 being brought in to give a helping hand to some of the machines. I never tire of seeing the dutch and other European countries at work with their different kit.  [img alt=:)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

Thanks Tris, no this land is not reclaimed from the sea. The land where the fendt's are stucked is sand ground. That day i  made some jokes to my friend who was driving the 924 (and for him there is one brand, Fendt). And i said to him you are saved by a Ford :D

Texas

That day i  made some jokes to my friend who was driving the 924 (and for him there is one brand, Fendt). And i said to him you are saved by a Ford :D

I bet that went down well.  ;D

Nice photos of something I don't see in my part of the world.  :)

Archived