Chanced Weise Fendt 515

AJH

i, like a mug, bought one of the original limited edition ones as when it was first mentioned that it was coming out with the siku front hitch i thought that it would be the bog standard clumpy siku front hitch that would do this particular fendt model no justice at all and the more authentic front hitch would look better >:( how wrong could i be, i think that this is the first production model that scores on two points, first, the look of the front linkage is spot on and secondly, with the siku a-frame, it's built to actually carry implements, brilliant :). Now if britains, uh, and siku can build tractors and impliments to be compatible at the back end, could they please all put their heads together and work on a universally compatible authentic looking front hitch like this weise one. As it stands the only ones to build front mounted implements in any volume is siku and the only tractors you can run them with is siku ones, until now!!!! :) if britains and siku were to build front linkages to this kind of spec and front mounted kit to suit, i would think that a lot more people would buy either tractors or implements from any manufacturer because they would all be interchangable with one another, as it stands at the moment some people might not buy a front mounted implement as some of the siku tractors might not suit their line up. UH are to bring out a front mounted mower and i would assume that it will only be compatible with a uh tractor with uh front links, will this not limit their sales to only uh tractor owners? if some one has all britains newholland tractors in their line up why would they bother to even consider the front mounted mower as it won't fit! sorry if i have gone a bit OT and have rambled a bit but can anyone else see what i am trying to say.

How long would this front hitch last with a kid?? Rember, siku and rc2 are aimed as TOYS with detail, the fendt is a Colectors item, so they can have a fragile hitch like this with all the details