My first JD 7810...

Yes it has duals.. The Valtra normally dri´ve in the stack with some kind of swather... i really dont know the english word for it..

It may be a silage spreader? Like this. . http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=24417.msg488559#msg488559

I wish someone would have made a number of different tractors due to their worldwide appeal but one of the top ones has to be the John Deere 7810. There are some great conversions/scratchbuilds around and yours is no exception. I do see however, the resin bonnet is very wide when compared to the real machine.  :-\

It may be a silage spreader? Like this. . http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=24417.msg488559#msg488559

Yes it is one like this..[/b]

I wish someone would have made a number of different tractors due to their worldwide appeal but one of the top ones has to be the John Deere 7810. There are some great conversions/scratchbuilds around and yours is no exception. I do see however, the resin bonnet is very wide when compared to the real machine.  :-\

Yes i know and it has taking many hours to get the right idea.. But if you make it more narrow in the bottom i think the look would be much better.

'cause when you sitting in the seat the bonnet is really wide , but in a couple weeks i shall drive one again and this time i will measure a bit :-)