resin cast wheels

toyboy

Question

could any of you proffesional custom builders out there tell me is it possible to get a few sets of resin cast wheels or do you have to get them made in large quantities. looking for about a dozen wheels from the uh claas variant baler, does anybody have or would anyone consider making some for me?

9 answers to this question

could any of you proffesional custom builders out there tell me is it possible to get a few sets of resin cast wheels or do you have to get them made in large quantities. looking for about a dozen wheels from the uh claas variant baler, does anybody have or would anyone consider making some for me?

http://www.1-32farmimplements.com/resinwheels.htm

gav has wheels i think the claas quadrant are the same use the link above

The Quadrant wheels are about twice the size, the nearest that I have at present are the ones off the Liner. Funnily enough I was looking at my Variant yesterday thinking about whether or not to cast the wheels on it

The Quadrant wheels are about twice the size, the nearest that I have at present are the ones off the Liner. Funnily enough I was looking at my Variant yesterday thinking about whether or not to cast the wheels on it

god i must be blind they looked the same 2 hours ago

they might do then Gav, could you pm me with a cost for these. how easy are the wheel centres to paint, i mean the line between the rim and the tyre, is there a simple way to get a definite break between the rim and the tyre, also do you just drill out the rear of the wheel to take the diameter of axle you are using or do they come pre-bored