just ordered a new tractor!

big 10-4

Very interesting. What sort of money did that set you back then, as I've been 'um'ing and ar'ing' on chopping our Case 885 in for one for a while now, but have gone up a different route. :-\ ::):)

its about 90hp ain't it

they had a issue with the spliter they fixed on them here, seems they were a bit weak here

they are a ok we machine 4.5 litre DPS motor, basic tractor, ......ya got use to the door locking latches yet ha ha!?.......don't yank em too hard, do you like your doors opening the other way........nice for getting in and out lots........

they sold a couple out of the yard here, all 456, i have only seen one 446, ......not a common tractor in our parts, most farmers here seem to want bigger tractors.......for loader work

if its one of the last built.............it will be a great wee tractor, reliability issues sorted, good utlility......

good replacement to the 785

I have one, well a 456            your 446 will be around 94 HP......................it has the Claas FL 80 loader on it ..it`s ok    it does what it says on the tin,I`ve never been so unexcited by a new machine ...... VERY light on the backend mind you,brown pants  if you don`t use a block or load the wheels especially if you have slopes/ bankings  etc.

All that said, we`ve had a few issues with hydraulic pumps ,couple of leaky  water hoses,PTO cable seizing up where it enters the back end of the tractor  and an annoying clonk in one front wheel hub, it is a decent tractor.I`m used to it now , done almost 1200 hours since march 07.It can pull a bit, does all I ask of it when I ask it to do  it  so I can`t complain too much....I would have preferred a Fergie........but that`s just me

Very interesting. What sort of money did that set you back then, as I've been 'um'ing and ar'ing' on chopping our Case 885 in for one for a while now, but have gone up a different route. :-\ ::):)

got £5500  for our 785 which i thought was good offer for a 20 year old tractor

its about 90hp ain't it

they had a issue with the spliter they fixed on them here, seems they were a bit weak here

they are a ok we machine 4.5 litre DPS motor, basic tractor, ......ya got use to the door locking latches yet ha ha!?.......don't yank em too hard, do you like your doors opening the other way........nice for getting in and out lots........

they sold a couple out of the yard here, all 456, i have only seen one 446, ......not a common tractor in our parts, most farmers here seem to want bigger tractors.......for loader work

if its one of the last built.............it will be a great wee tractor, reliability issues sorted, good utlility......

good replacement to the 785

use to the doors opening that way was yhe same on our 785.