Nice bit of New Zealand

Light Land

Sun rise on the beach looking back towards Christchurch (the biggest city in the south island)taken only a few minutes drive from my olds place.  :)

The climate is as good as any were in the world I've seen around here.This is one of my winter collies transplanted into a fall prepared seed bed and planted mid winter even with the ground in a sodden state brassicas always seem to do well in this area.

nicespot.jpg

collie.jpg

post-628-132638830299_thumb.jpg

Superb photo Ol. New Zeland though for only three months felt like a home from home for me. I fell in love with the place and if it wasn't for the distance I'd move there. It has everything except too many people which is gradually sinking Great Britain. :'(

2004 Keil/hannover/hamburg (hoilday)

2007 Beremen/luchow          (working)

2009 Berlin      (Hoilday/working) already saving for that one.

I love the place Jez,and I kick my selfmyself every day for not moving there to live when I had the chance.

'Nice bit of New Zealand' - there isn't a bad bit as far as I know.  ;D

I love the place Jez,and I kick my selfmyself every day for not moving there to live when I had the chance.

I kick myself for not moving to NZ when I had the chance.  :(