• Classic Tractor
    • Tractor And Machinery
    • Old Tractor
    • Ford And Fordson
    • Massey Ferguson Tractor and Machinery
    • Other

• 2 weeks later...

Dear FTF members,

Thank you to everyone who voted for Classic Tractor in the recent magazine poll. We can't promise you too many 'vintage' tractors in the future but we can promise you the biggest ever issue, 152 pages, at the end of this month.

Thank you again for putting us on top of this poll.

Regards

R. Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

Dear FTF members,

Thank you to everyone who voted for Classic Tractor in the recent magazine poll. We can't promise you too many 'vintage' tractors in the future but we can promise you the biggest ever issue, 152 pages, at the end of this month.

Thank you again for putting us on top of this poll.

Regards

R. Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

[/quote

i best get an extra packet of biscuits sounds like i'll be in my chair even longer :D, maybe ear plugs so i dont hear the grumbleing ;)

• 8 months later...

I suppose i prefer CT because of its era covered, although im not totally ruling out T & M as i enjoy the read in there sometimes depends really on the content to each magazine which one is better to the one i buy hence why i dont subscribe because sometime you get one better than the other.

classic tractor is good for news and topic sbut the new look tractor mag ie tractor hertiage has the model end covered nicely.ill be advertisin in both for the next moira show.hopefully get good features in both... there s plenty a room for the modelcrowd.