Bryncadno Farm

Rhysmassey135

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the layout thing mate it is going well hope you can get your brothers landini on your farm with the dump trailer

Marc

if he lets me take it out of his cabinet!!!  ::)  :D :D nah hes a bit cautious with it like, he broke one because the wheels werent to strong on her, so he doesnt play with it any more  :D

• 4 weeks later...

here we go...  fendt with maize header ready to go back to the contractors  Rhyssmodels269.jpg

Farm view including the new forestry shed  Rhyssmodels267.jpg

Showing the new hedges i made.. hanging basket liner.. folded in half and stapled  ;)   Rhyssmodels266.jpg

Some scrap and waste bricks that are in the corner of the field, i experimented with that hangong basket liner to create like an overgrown effect  ???    Rhyssmodels265.jpg

The water tank that needed welding done (and you can see my wonky cut with the jigsaw on the workshop door)  :-:D     Rhyssmodels264.jpg

The new beef shed that isnt so big    Rhyssmodels261.jpg

Few pics of the diarama that im doing for the vintage. bear in mind some things may have changed.. i will update them soon as im fit enough to go outside  ::)  :D here goes - the buckrake, auger and tipping trailer

Rhyssmodels272.jpg

Dai brown, yanmar and flail topper

Rhyssmodels276.jpg

the farm itself

Rhyssmodels270.jpg

last picture for now roller,35 and ifor williams flatbed

Rhyssmodels273.jpg

pic of the dai brown, yanmar, kuhn, hay bob and massey, which has been replaced by 5455 and the picture where you can see aled playing darts  ::)

:D

Rhyssmodels271.jpg