ROS 2009 RELEASES

texas

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Well blow me down.... I'd grit my teeth and think happy thoughts to get my paws on one of those T7000's..... I really liked the 110-90, then there are the 40 series Fords, now this.... Finally, NH are getting some decent models made....

It's about time NH grasped the power of this sort of marketing, it's a long time ago now but let's not forget, it was the huge marketing push which saw JD get to the top of the pile.... everywhere you went you saw JD caps, even in Hollywood films... If NH can catch people young they will build a hardcore of followers who will grow into NH buyers.... So long as the NH toys are s*** ['scuse my, er, accuracy] young people will associate crap with NH & quality with the likes of Fendt etc....

This is an excellent move for both NH & Ros in my opinion and maybe it will give Ertl the kick up the ar*e they need to sharpen up their game....

• 2 weeks later...

looks like the linkage needs painting and the diesel tank needs paint  ??? ???

Also the round cab roof lights are different to the current square ones!  My only guess is that NH are about to adopt a grey chassis paint scheme and new style roof lights with all new 2010 model tractors otherwise ROS have gone wrong!

In the past NH have reguarly changed paint colours and decal designs, in fact its been nearly six years since the current bonnet decal design first came out on the 2004 TM tractors so we are way overdue some fresh decal and colour changes ;)

Quite often it is the DOE show in February that gives a first sighting of any changes so watch out for that :)