Making Silage Trailers

margerisons

Question

From a recent topic about Silage Trailers I'm going to have a go at making my own silage trailers conversion from marston and maybe a Scratch Built one.I'm wondering where can i get plastruct and where do you guys get brass for making your trailer chassis's?And any tips on making silage trailers there always welcome and as you should know greatly appreciated ;) ;)

9 answers to this question

Mesh?

You can get aluminium mesh form diy stores. Find the area for doing body work and filling etc ;)

thanks mate but over here they pronounce it differently.its likes aloo-min-nom.if you can understnad thar :D

im going to take to my dad about it more we probably wont do a brand name silage trailer for our first few as we are probaly just skip trailer conversions and go straight to scratch built