Model tractor show in Zwolle Holland 22-23 november

MPR Models

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well chaps,it seems to lot of members are going to Zwolle.It would have been nice to have somthing to recognize like a FTF pin or somthing :) :)

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe a FTF flag perhaps? Or maybe Andy could supply the European Representatives a Polo Shirt?

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe a FTF flag perhaps? Or maybe Andy could supply the European Representatives a Polo Shirt?

Thats sounds as a very good idea Jez,It´s easy to recognize me,just look around and if you see a single guy sleeping with a lot of empty bottles thats me  :D :D :D :D

The Dutch members are to be recongnized by the green T-shirt or polo or cap with the text "LandbouwMiniaturenForum". ;)

Thats is very good,and it´s nice with green aswell ;)

I will be wearing my Toy Tractor Times shirt  ;D and there will be a Swedish guy walking next to me, and i hope he will bring a few off those blond girls with him  ;)

For those off you not familiar with traveling in Holland here is a train schedule  ;)

http://www.ns.nl/cs/Satellite/ns2007/en/mainmenu/include/1193053691834/travelers?p=1193053691834

Erik.