Model tractor show in Zwolle Holland 22-23 november

MPR Models

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be there both days selling brochures of all kinds of tractors and implements. Together with 4 of my friends. Our table is number 3, next to the Valtra showtractor selling point.

Hope to meet some of you there.

PM me if you want me to bring specific brochures to the show. I have brochures from late 70's until early 2000.

Jack.

It is a very big show, 700 tables, 225 diffrent sellers/exhibitioners, 6000 squire meter hall.

People from all over Europe and even North America are coming to visit last year total visitors over 8000.

Erik.

@bd contracts

Like Erik says,it is a huge show  ;) ;)

Pete, never had German at school I recon. That's the positive thing about living in a small country as the Netherlands. I had to learn English, German and French. Very usefull for all those farmmodelforums. ;)

I speak Swedish,English(well try to  :D ) and French  ;) and like you said it is very useful in this hobby  :)

Not sure i can make it now........

This will be my first weekend in Germany and I will have a lot to sort out where I am living.

I will try my hardest.............  :-\ :-\ :-\

I hope you will make it Jez.just do it  :D(everything is possible  ;) )