UH County Super 4 in 1:16 scale

Fendt Fahrer

And I've heard a whisper that UH plan to release seven more Counties over the next 2/3 years in 1/16th scale and all 8 in 1/32nd scale............. ;D ;D

Seven more... great.

What models will be offered then?

super six, 654, 754, 944, 954, 1004, 1124, 1164, 1174, 1184, 1474 short and long nose, 1884, 4000-four etc etc.

Looks like DBP will get some competition, maybe not in accuracy, but certainly in price.

My favourites will be 1174 and 1474 short nose and 4000/4600 four.

Can we start a poll about this ;D

Jack.

Seven more... great.

What models will be offered then?

super six, 654, 754, 944, 954, 1004, 1124, 1164, 1174, 1184, 1474 short and long nose, 1884, 4000-four etc etc.

Looks like DBP will get some competition, maybe not in accuracy, but certainly in price.

My favourites will be 1174 and 1474 short nose and 4000/4600 four.

Can we start a poll about this ;D

Jack.

Don't get too excited....its only a WHISPER and as yet totally unconfirmed.  If I hear any more I'll post it.

A 654 sounds like one that would not be to hard to do for UH, they could use the 5000 for that right.

Erik.

Looking at the picture of this tractor; it is fitted with a "Selectospeed " gearbox. In principle the SOS gearbox was a brilliant idea, well ahead of its time but lacking in a suitable control system. Had it had an electronic control system as modern power shift gearboxes do; it would have been very popular. I wonder why it would have been fitted with this transmission, as opposed to the better manual one. Seems a bit of a waste of a County to me.  ???:)

Ford's 'Selectospeed'. We had various terms for this around here, 'kangarooamatic' and 'jerkomatic' spring to mind. If only, as said it had better change control, a bit akin to 'multipower' on the Fergies, had a tendancy to be very dangerous on relatively steep ground.

And I've heard a whisper that UH plan to release seven more Counties over the next 2/3 years in 1/16th scale and all 8 in 1/32nd scale............. ;D ;D

Sebastian (UH) mentioned to myself that his 5 year plan included the above numbers  ;)

Whichever way we are gonna see some classics.. slight warning they wil probably be a tad more expensive  >:(

Sebastian (UH) mentioned to myself that his 5 year plan included the above numbers  ;)

Whichever way we are gonna see some classics.. slight warning they wil probably be a tad more expensive  >:(

More expensive eh! I think that the 'expence', wholesale, will depend on where these models come into the U.K from. From CM they are fully loaded but can be imported from other sources much cheaper.

• 1 month later...

Apart from the 1:16 County Super 4, blue and grey, I notice that in the December issue of the Tractor and Machinery mag (in post today) that Diecast Legends are advertising  a County Super 4, all blue with orange Major type wheels, so there are going to be 2 versions.

Apart from the 1:16 County Super 4, blue and grey, I notice that in the December issue of the Tractor and Machinery mag (in post today) that Diecast Legends are advertising  a County Super 4, all blue with orange Major type wheels, so there are going to be 2 versions.

Can you post a picture, please?

Jack.