Harvest Action in Holland 15/09 update 28/09 page 6 and up

ertlerik

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Erik, came home from work saw them opening up the maiz field, did not have the camera with me, drove home to get it and back to make the pictures, another 20 km all for some good pictures, good thing my car runs on LP gas.

Erik.

It was worth it Erik :D :D some really nice pics and machinery there ;) ;) :)

OK now for the Massey fans and one cool old IH, a MF 6465 with Grimme DL1500 harvester, a IH 1046 with a Beco trailer, a MF 3125 with a Beco trailer, MF 265 with small trailer, a MF 175 with a small trailer for opening up the field, and a MF 390T with a cultivator.

025-2.jpg

026-2.jpg

027-2.jpg

028-2.jpg

029-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

You had a good day for pictures. Some very nice Case/IH you have made there. Do you also get often, the question why you are making the pictures?

texas

All the time, is this for the newspaper, alway's tell them it goes on the Farm toy forum and on the Toy tractor Times

Most off the farmers think it is nice that people all over the world can see there machines, most farmers are very proud off there tractors, i drove a long with one off these guy's today he was driving the MF6465, he kept saying that his favorite tractor is the IH1046, he likes to drive that better than a new tractor.

Erik.

All the time, is this for the newspaper, alway's tell them it goes on the Farm toy forum and on the Toy tractor Times

Most off the farmers think it is nice that people all over the world can see there machines, most farmers are very proud off there tractors, i drove a long with one off these guy's today he was driving the MF6465, he kept saying that his favorite tractor is the IH1046, he likes to drive that better than a new tractor.

Erik.

I tell the same story. The farmer with you had ride, knows what to drive ;)

texas

I love the two Deutz working together, make a good photo's with that bright green. I also like the look of that MF 3125 on proper rubber, makes it look really big and very smart. Of course, the 390 is my favourite, Hi-Line and side shift aswell 8)

The muck pics are cool aswell. What manure are they spreading? Strange to see a W up on the heap, it must be quite dense.