Ford TW 5

paul kelly

I don't think there is a right or wrong answer here, the obvious answer is however much somebody is willing to pay for it.....I don't want one so i would'nt pay £5.00 for it, somebody else may be wanting one and pay £20.00 for it.

Look back in the previous posts, Udimore gave a good answer, and he is a pretty good chap to take  advise from on Ford models.

i am very sure it is in the wrong box! the TW's were sold in open boxes. the box is of the 8630! there is most likely a number on your box which says 830 while the Ford TW5 catalog nr. is 881.

and you will need to keep it for a long time in your collection before it will rise in value as it is one of the most mass produced ERTL models of Ford, I believe. but it is nice with the Ford 8730 by Britains and the 8830 by Siku and the 8830 by britains and the 8630 by new ray all in 1:32 scale ;)