field action part 2

You better lock that lot away Thomas. The Green Team are on their way over with a big box to steal all your machines!! :D

What a superb set of photo's mate, they couldn't look more real if you tried. Amazing, they really are amazing. I love the discs on the old artic beast. I can't remember seeing them before though ??? Is there a topic about them? :)

You better lock that lot away Thomas. The Green Team are on their way over with a big box to steal all your machines!! :D

What a superb set of photo's mate, they couldn't look more real if you tried. Amazing, they really are amazing. I love the discs on the old artic beast. I can't remember seeing them before though ??? Is there a topic about them? :)

here you go,mate  ;)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=27

Tris, I will drive mate. I will distract him while you sneak under the door and grab them.

Thomas, what an excellent set of machines!!!

Lovely to see indeed!! It has made me think of some more details to do to my seed drill.

Tris, I will drive mate. I will distract him while you sneak under the door and grab them.

Thomas, what an excellent set of machines!!!

Lovely to see indeed!! It has made me think of some more details to do to my seed drill.

think i have to look my door better  ;D:D;)

went out today to catch some more of the field action.

1`st we have a 7930 with the rabe königsadler disc.

DSCN0085-1.jpg

DSCN0086-1.jpg

DSCN0092-2.jpg

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0078-2.jpg

DSCN0080-2.jpg

DSCN0081-1.jpg

2`nd ist the 7830 and the 7930 with the kerner ripper

DSCN0097.jpg

DSCN0100-1.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg