TS Stevens Maize cutting in Blackford PART 1

alpinefocus

is that a chain i see on the back of the chopper?it get much use?where about in the country the farm at?i was helping lift potatoes yesterday chain goy alot of use :-[:-[ :-[

the chain had a lot of use in part 2 of maize cutting.  That is in somerset at my uncles farm

Those rotary headers need plenty of food. The faster you go or the thicker the crop, the better they perform. Even the 840 with a 6 row orbital header on it, you stick in a poor crop and it never feed's very well.

Good pics again Dan  8)

Those rotary headers need plenty of food. The faster you go or the thicker the crop, the better they perform. Even the 840 with a 6 row orbital header on it, you stick in a poor crop and it never feed's very well.

Good pics again Dan  8)

the same with our old baler  ;) she rathers a good constant feed than slow thin stuff, knotters tie better etc  8)

cheers for the comments, it was a nice day to be out that afternoon/early evening.

great pictures loved the video i never knew that you traveled so fast cutting maize. learn something new everyday

Brooksie dont hang about mind, being only a 6 row header on a 890 you need that crop flow as tris has said.

I think the Deere salesmen need some help in that area mate...... we need to get some Deere's in there  :D :D

You won't see TS with a Deere or a Massey all to expensive for him BUT he did buy Dibble a new class this year and a brand new mcconnell hedger last week was the frist brand new tractor he's ever brought  :o :o :o;):D :D :D