A selection of strange (rare) MF combines....

Lord,

Got some MF leaflets from Argentina a while back...dated about the late 1980s, very strange model numbers and appearance, nothing like the European tractors. The Irania, Libyan and Turkish literature is also worth looking out for if you fancy something different, along with TAFE of course. I also have quite a lot of Swedish MF literature which is a totally different format to the UK literature.

R Day

Thanks for that Rory... ebay here we come  ;D:D :D :D

My wife will be soooo pleased with you  :D :D

Lord,

Mine came from a source in MF....I've never had success with eBay Argentina. Have you ever dipped into South African MF literature? They produced some nice stuff down there, although I'm sure Mrs Lord Ferguson won't thank me for bringing it to your attention.

Regards

R Day

Lord,

Got some MF leaflets from Argentina a while back...dated about the late 1980s, very strange model numbers and appearance, nothing like the European tractors. The Irania, Libyan and Turkish literature is also worth looking out for if you fancy something different, along with TAFE of course. I also have quite a lot of Swedish MF literature which is a totally different format to the UK literature.

R Day

ohh some literature to go with yer model mark  ;)