1/32 corrugated plastic

Mark

Question

12 answers to this question

I seem to recall someone posted up a link to a roller type hand tool which you could feed card through and make it corrugated.... it was from Hobbycraft or somewhere. I'm sure it would probably have a similar affect on thin plasticard too if it was heated in a microwave first. That may be easier than trying to find some suitable stuff for sale... ???

Are you following me around showing me up today smallfry.... >:(???

I'll have to put you back in the matchbox young man, then who'll have had the last word eh ?  :-X:D :D :D

Plenty of info in the links topics ..... mumble mutter grumble smart ar$e little west country hobbit.... >:(

:D :D :D;D

:D :D :D Yes I am, you keep dropping crumbs everywhere so I am doing my winter gathering ;):D

These sort of questions crop up almost weekly yet the answers have already been up for all to see for yonks. Just a case of having an enjoyable root round. :)

:D :D :D Yes I am, you keep dropping crumbs everywhere so I am doing my winter gathering ;):D

These sort of questions crop up almost weekly yet the answers have already been up for all to see for yonks. Just a case of having an enjoyable root round. :)

Shouldn't you be working instead.... ???::):D :D

indeed Tris, members new and old need to use the search function and common knowledge first :) :) :)

I seem to recall someone posted up a link to a roller type hand tool which you could feed card through and make it corrugated.... it was from Hobbycraft or somewhere. I'm sure it would probably have a similar affect on thin plasticard too if it was heated in a microwave first. That may be easier than trying to find some suitable stuff for sale... ???

i bought it from a small craft shop near me, it was 4 pound and works good with stiff card ;):). used kids picture cards shh dont tell them :D