Alpinefocus and Pugman's maize tour 2008

alpinefocus

I saw a gang today Dan, can't remember where for a minute but they had a Jaguar and a pair of Axions with blue Richard Westerns on the back. ..  Somewhere between Shepton and Frome I am sure.

Also saw T S Stevens out between Street and Somerton too yesterday  ;)

I saw a gang today Dan, can't remember where for a minute but they had a Jaguar and a pair of Axions with blue Richard Westerns on the back. ..  Somewhere between Shepton and Frome I am sure.

Also saw T S Stevens out between Street and Somerton too yesterday  ;)

Stevens have a pair of class tractors now, thought that be J W Davis as he runs with axion tractors.

Stevens were on today in Compton Dundon earlier today

great pictures Dan. Is that grass that is growing under the maize so you have a better soil at harvest time?

Texas

i think that is grass that has just not been killed properly by the spray guy i think.  Some fields here have bad problems with weed in the bottom.

Dan is Three Oaks Farm anything to do with you? Near Ilchester?

na mate, that the way i drive to work sometimes and i only noticed it a couple of months after setting up the website.

In shapwick where me and pugman (colin) come from is 3 very reconisable oak trees around the village.  Thats how the name come about

Smashing Pics Dan 8)

Nice variety of kit

Where is the traffic jam ? Looks a bit like A303 Sparkford :-\??

you would be right, was on a long haul that day.  Podimore roundabout to Witham Fairy (past Bruton)

on the way back got caught in the traffic