I'm after a PTO sawbench advice please

SIMON.

Looking at buying a pto saw bench new or second hand as me and my mate have quite a few new customers this year he's cut a old fergie with a fergie cord wood bench on the back but its on a 35 4 pot which we've got to tow to start then leave running and its just a pain bench is OK to be honest  ::) ::):D :

But anyway been looking at either a new major swinging table or a hakki platki or what ever there called don't like the cone splitter on them though or maybe a browns sliding table much the same as the old Kidd ones,  anyone got any advice or use one regular  :-\ :-\ :) :)

Looking at buying a pto saw bench new or second hand as me and my mate have quite a few new customers this year he's cut a old fergie with a fergie cord wood bench on the back but its on a 35 4 pot which we've got to tow to start then leave running and its just a pain bench is OK to be honest  ::) ::):D :

But anyway been looking at either a new major swinging table or a hakki platki or what ever there called don't like the cone splitter on them though or maybe a browns sliding table much the same as the old Kidd ones,  anyone got any advice or use one regular  :-\ :-\ :) :)

ask deere7810 he has a beast of a machine that cuts the logs to length and splits them, and then they travel up a elevator so you can load a trailer with it :o he can run it on a fordson major so dosnt need much power but i belive he has it on his unimog at the moment due to restoration of the major

you beat me to it mike. if after a firewood processor dont get the hakki heap get a palax machine!! can fill a 8 ton trailer with firewood in the right conditions in just over 2 1/2hours!! any questions fire away.

Seen one of these in operation at the estate yard up the village, impressive bit of kit!

We've got an old McConnel sliding bench, had it for years [maybe 30 years old now...?] it's a bit knackered - we lent it to someone and they twisted it... >:( - but it still cuts well enough, just doesn't slide very well anymore... Does take a while to fill a trailer, I've found I'm as quick with the chainsaw as the old man is on the bench... I saw one of those processors working back in the spring, awesome bit of kit but big money, you need to keep it busy so I'm thinking for what you're doing it's probably a bit big of an outlay!!