ALLBUTT BUCKRAKE

Off work AGAIN :( with a sore back, could hardly get my socks on this morning, so thought i would post up some pics of my latest creation, not completely finished yet as i still need to paint and put decals on, by the way if anyone could help me out on the decals front drop me a pm, ta. there are two things missing from this model, can anyone spot what they are, the reason they are not on is because i'm completely stumped as to how to fit them on :-\  constructive critisisim welcome ;D ;D

post-466-132638980264_thumb.jpg

post-466-132638980303_thumb.jpg

cheers jez, will give paul a shout, yes the rams, just cant work out how to fix the on, might come to me yet though ::)

I have mine at home mate, i can send some pics if you want.............. won't be till friday though  ;)

http://www.albutt.co.uk/documents/2008CATALOGUE.pdf

P.S mate, switch the camera to macro if you can, (the little flower symbol normally)

I have mine at home mate, i can send some pics if you want.............. won't be till friday though  ;)

aye, that sounds like a plan, pics would be real helpfull, did you make your own or is it a bought one? had a look at that psi customs site and his one is top notch

aye, that sounds like a plan, pics would be real helpfull, did you make your own or is it a bought one? had a look at that psi customs site and his one is top notch

That is the one I have, brilliant model, i think he only made three.......

P.S mate, switch the camera to macro if you can, (the little flower symbol normally)

Looking good there Toyboy.

Not a piece of kit I have actually see up our way mostly P&S Murray buckrakes.

neither have i rob but its the way it works that has taken my attention and they look a sturdy well built piece of equiptment

very nice toyboy.where about do you hail from in scotland

up in the north east pete, a little town called Keith, you are further down the east coast nearer martin are you not

Hot water bottle/frozen peas/hot water bottle/frozen peas. . .  and so on. Ten minutes each.  ;)

Thanks for the advice Tris, but its all i've had over the last few days, do this do that do the next thing ::) ::), have even tried acupuncture :o :o holy c**p, not for the faint hearted. If it wasn't for all the tea and sympathy i have received over the last few days from mrs tb i think i would be getting p***ed off by now!!!! >:( plus she hasn't moaned (MUCH) ::);D about my model building activities while of work, so much so, i embarked on another project this afternoon :D so when i end up off work with yet another sore back in about 6 months time you shoulD see the end result :D :D :D

• 1 month later...