Three more Deeres to the collection

Well overwhelm us with too much information not >:( >:(  whats the story fish breath did someone make them, you make them, you stoled them, come on whats the skinny????......these foreign members are so weird :D :D

:D :D :D stay where you are Rick mate i have call 911 for some help  :D :D :D

:D :D :D stay where you are Rick mate i have call 911 for some help  :D :D :D

Ya Im in a 4 stage panic attack, your worse then Sean, "Curie mike me sic"  when it comes to sorting out what language is being used....... :D :D :D

Well maybe so Peter old man but could I buy a vowel???????? hello a bit more background data on these deeres please, you could try  this:

Noun, Verb, Adjective............... :D :D :D

Ok just for you mate  :) :)

8520: made of a 8330 US version,the bonnet is from the Ertl plastic one (But the hood is metal)

The front hitch is a UH conversion.

7930:i took the wheels from the 8330  ;)

6920S: with UH front hitch and wheels that i bought in Zwolle  ;)

Ok just for you mate  :) :)

8520: made of a 8330 US version,the bonnet is from the Ertl plastic one (But the hood is metal)

The front hitch is a UH conversion.

7930:i took the wheels from the 8330  ;)

Well fancy that:   Its 5 am, Peter thank ;) you for that information and Im tuckered out just trying to follow your threads.....so I will go have a lay down so I will have more energy to read more of this indepth thread on some nice johnnys..... ;)

6920S: with UH front hitch and wheels that i bought in Zwolle  ;)