VECTIS AUCTION DECEMBER 15TH.

tractorman314

SOME GREAT BRITAINS ITEMS FOR SALE IN THIS AUCTION , ESPECIALLY SOME OLDER & RARE ITEMS.FORDSON SUPER MAJOR,WITH GREY MUDGUARDS, MODEL FARM GIFT SET 146F (VERY RARE), 2 X FORDSON MAJORS 128F & TIMBER TRAILER

129F.THERE ARE SOMEMORE ITEMS OLD AND NEWER.VERY GOOD LOTS I THOUGHT.

IF I WIN THE LOTTERY TONIGHT THEY WILL ALL BE IN MY COLLECTION BY FRIDAY MORNING. HA. HA.

tractorman314.

I'll keep an eye on that one.  ;)

I thought things went for high prices last time around, and they are clever how they picture the items, Andy's deutz looked a lot worse when it arrived than it did in the auction listing, I would have been quite dissapointed to receive that having paid a good price for it.  :(

Hmm, I think a few will be after that set, myself included, but unless the gentleman who bought the green E27N and the ford 5000 & rear dump set off me is there, Im pretty certain it will go to mainland Europe.

I THINK THE MODEL FARM SET 146F WILL GO FOR SOMETHING AROUND THE ?1500 TO ? 2000 MARK,AS THESE DONT COME TO THE MARKET VERY OFTEN.I HAVE ONLY SEEN 1 AT A TOYFAIR SINCE I'VE BEN COLLECTING, AND THAT WAS SOME YEARS AGO

PRICED AT ABOUT ?750, ALSO THE BOX WAS TATTY.

STILL GOT TO CHECK MY LOTTERY TICKET THOUGH.

tractorman314.

They ship it via parcel force, so not cheap, your lot, you'll prob be looking at ?8-10 so not to bad I guess.

The comission hurts though  :(

Yeh twenty quid for hitting a table with a hammer is good, fp junior should be a millionaire by now...  ::):D :D :D

Guest quangova

Yeah the hit for commission hurts, in the past i have won stuff at vectris and withered when the total cost was revealed.  A while back i won a mint boxed britains LWB landrover (early 70's) and they charged me ?12 to ship it....!  It would probably be cheaper to go to the ayction in person.